This policy will be applicable when users or clients decide to fill in any forms where personal data is collected, as well as in the event of hiring any of our services. That is why we invite you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data through this website or to our company.
Regarding the right to privacy of our clients and users
At INGENIAS we pay special attention to the respect and care of the personal data of our users and clients based on the following principles:
- We never request personal information unless it is strictly necessary to render our services.
- We never share personal information of our clients or users with any third party, except in the case of authorization by our clients and users or if necessary to comply with the prerequisites of our legislation.
INGENIAS has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Act 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) and to Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to protection of individual persons (RGPD), as well as Act 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and e-Commerce (LSSICE o LSSI)
Responsible for the processing of data
- Identity of the Responsible: INGENIAS CREACIONES SIGNOS Y INVENCIONES, S.L.P
- Trade name: INGENIAS
- VAT Number: B63961783
- Address: Av. Diagonal, 421 – 2º 08008 Barcelona (Spain)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Official Patent and Trademark Agency, technical assistance and strategic consulting for the protection of research, development, creation and innovation.
We follow the principles listed below in the treatment of personal data of our clients and users. These meet the requirements of the current legislation on data protection:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We always request our clients and users’ consent for the treatment of their personal data for the specific purposes of our activity.
- Principle of data minimization: We only request the data strictly necessary for the development of the purposes of our activity.
- Principle of storage limitation: The data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: We treat the data in a way that an adequate security and confidentiality of the same are guaranteed by implementing the necessary measures to avoid the unauthorized access or an improper use of these by third parties.
How we obtain the data of our clients and users
The personal data that we treat at INGENIAS come from the following sources:
- Contact form of our website
- Inquiries received through telematic means
- Exchange of emails
- Powers and other legal forms
- Budgets and invoices
What rights do our clients and users have?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether INGENIAS is treating their personal data.
In addition, interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to their data.
- Request amendment or deletion
- Request limitation of the treatment
- Oppose to the treatment
- Request the portability of the data as long as they are collected by automated means.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, should they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates our legislation.
To exercise their rights, interested parties may communicate it in writing to Av. Diagonal 421, 2nd floor, 08008 – Barcelona or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When a client or user contacts INGENIAS, information that may include personal data is being given, i.e. IP address, name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other commercial and / or billing information. By providing this information, the user gives their consent for their information to be collected, used, managed and stored by INGENIAS for the following purposes proper to his activity:
These data will be collected and processed to manage the files of our clients and users, to offer them the required services and to inform them of possible new legislation or case-law that may be applicable to their matters or be related to their files and the services offered by INGENIAS
There are other purposes related to the processing of your personal data:
- To guarantee the compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, detailed in the cookies policy.
Legitimation for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is consent.
Category of data
The categories of data that INGENIAS deals with are merely identifiers our clients and users. INGENIAS does not deal with especially protected data categories.
How long will personal data be retained?
Personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes of their treatment. In those cases where there is a contractual relationship, they will be kept until the end of it and during the legally required periods subsequently.
To which addressees will personal data be communicated
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, INGENIAS shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Management of files and accounting: GRUPO 10 EMPRESARIAL IP SOFTWARE, S.L.U.
Hosting of the website: ENDEOS, S.L.
Computer and software maintenance and support: PISTACERO, S.L.
Consulting / Management: SLP Asociados S.L.
Analysis of the web: Google Analytics: Google, Inc.
By browsing www.ingenias.es you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximate), record of use of services and sites and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data there are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses Google Analytics as third-party analysis service.
Secrecy and security of personal data
INGENIAS is committed to the use and treatment of personal data of our clients and users to respect their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purposes of their activity, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
However, INGENIAS cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network as well as its computer systems and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
Our clients and users have the responsibility to comply with the accuracy and correctness of the data provided to INGENIAS, exonerating it from any responsibility in this respect. Our clients and users guarantee and respond of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated.
Acceptance and consent
INGENIAS reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as in connection with industry practices. In these cases, INGENIAS will inform in advance and on this page of the changes introduced.
According to Act 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, INGENIAS does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of said Act, INGENIAS undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Doubts or queries about this policy or your rights
Should you have any questions or comments about this policy or any concerns about the way in which any personal information that you have provided us with may have been managed, you can contact us by postal mail at Av. Diagonal 421, 2nd floor, 08008 – Barcelona or email to: email@example.com